Solutions for every Salesforce need.
Blue City’s Salesforce Professional Services Team offers an end–to–end solution to meet your business’s unique Salesforce needs. Engage our certified Salesforce development team on a full–time, part–time, or hourly basis, with a dedicated project manager, QA & UAT support, industry best practices, and unlimited access to the Blue City Client Portal. Get the support you need with tailored solutions for your business.
Bring your Salesforce ideas to life.
Blue City Studios’ Team is ready to take your project from start to finish, implement new features in your Salesforce instance, or provide expert administrative services for your organization. Our goal is to understand your needs and tailor our services to your unique business requirements. After an initial call with Blue City to help us understand your project requirements, we will provide you with a scope of work document to review. Once the scope documentation is agreed to, your dedicated Project Manager will start the onboarding process including a stand-up call with our team. Our certified Salesforce developers can be used as full-time, part-time, or hourly dedicated resources based on your unique project’s needs. All documentation, including scoping docs, development milestone updates, and meeting notes are available on-demand in the Blue City Client Portal.
Your Blue City Team are experts in:
- Crafting strategies for full organization implementation
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Setting up intelligent workflows
- Building out quoting and billing automations
- Grant Management programs
- Setting up intelligent process automations
- Implementing 3rd party software integrations
- Customized user training programs
- Salesforce release impact analysis
- Service Cloud configuration
- Sales Cloud configuration
- Experience Cloud configuration
What you can expect
- 8×5 support from a certified Salesforce Professional
- Dedicated Project Management
- Dedicated QA & UAT support
- Speed to delivery
- Customized solutions
- Industry best practices
- Full documentation of all interactions
- Unlimited access to the Blue City Client Portal
- Support across the entire Salesforce ecosystem